Can you tell if a cat will be friendly, aggressive or laid-back simply by taking a quick look at its color? That question has perplexed cat owners and scientists alike for years. Although it's pos ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Animal Rehabilitation and Wellness Center provides services for companion animals in the following areas:
1) Rehabilitation: Animal rehabilitation provides the same benefits for companion pets that physical therapy provides for owners. It is used to control inflammation, improve joint range of motion, reverse muscle atrophy, speed recovery, improve mobility and quality of life.
2) Integrated Medicine: This practice combines conventional medicine with alternative or complimentary therapies to expand the diagnostic and treatment options for patients.
3) Advanced Medicine: Stem cell treatments use a concentrated form of autologous adipose-derived adult stem cells to treat traumatic and degenerative diseases, including bowed tendons, ligament injuries, osteoarthritis, and osteochondral defects.
• Underwater Treadmill
• Therapeutic Exercise
• Laser (Class IV)
• Therapeutic Ultrasound
• Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
• Recreational Swimming
• Herbs & Supplements
• Wellness (Fitness & Nutrition)
• Traditional Veterinary Chinese Medicine
• Stem cell treatments
• Clinical trials and research
• Development cases